TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Delicious Sip, LLC (a.k.a “Delicious Sip”) operates and owns the Internet website http://www.delicioussip.com (herein referred to as the “Site”). By using and/or the pages in this site you agree to the terms and conditions below. You must be at least 18 years old. If you do not agree with the outlined terms and conditions, do not engage or use the site. The site and these terms and conditions are subject to change and should be reviewed periodically for possible modifications. By continuing to use this site, you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
Trademarks, Copyrights, and Service Marks
All materials on this site are intellectual property of Delicious Sip or by other licensing partners. Any use without the prior written consent of Delicious Sip, including reproduction and redistribution is strictly prohibited.
Information Use by You
Delicious Sip is willing to grant you a non-exclusive limited license for personal use of our site.
This access prohibits the following:
· Any commercial use of our site or resale of the contents of the site
· Any use of product listings, pricing, collection or descriptions of any of the contents
· Any derivative use of the contents of this site or of the site itself
· Any copying or downloading of account information for another merchant’s use or benefit
· Any exploitation of the contents of this site in any manner
· Any techniques to attempt to frame or enclose any intellectual property including logos, trademarks, images, page layouts, form or text, and all other proprietary information, without the prior express written consent of Delicious Sip
· Any use of any manner of hidden text including meta tags using the Delicious Sip name or other intellectual property without the prior express written consent of Delicious Sip
· Any use of any data gathering, data mining, or data extraction tools including but not limited to robots
Any unauthorized use will immediately terminate license and/or permission granted for use by Delicious Sip.
You are and shall remain and agree to remain solely responsible for any submissions made by you and for the contents of your submissions. You also agree to refrain from submitting material that:
· Is abusive, defamatory, obscene, unlawful or otherwise harmful and/or injurious to Delicious Sip or other third parties
· Takes on any form of spam. This includes, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, political campaigning, chain letters, or is objectionable.
· Anything containing or consisting of software viruses
· Is misleading to the contents origin, including impersonation of another entity or individual, use of false email addresses and other misleading information
· Anything violating the intellectual property rights of any third party
You agree to hold Delicious Sip, its employees, officers, directors, licensors, suppliers, and agents harmless from and against any demands, claims, actions, liabilities and settlements without limitation and including, reasonable accounting and legal fees resulting from either your breach of the terms and conditions and/or your unlawful or unauthorized use of the Delicious Sip website.
Content and Submissions
Delicious Sip is not obligated to yet reserves the right to edit or remove any content from the website. In posting to our website you agree and grant Delicious Sip a royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use, translate, modify, reproduce, publish, adapt, distribute, create works derived from, and display such content. You also grant the use of the name attached with the submitted content. Delicious Sip assumes no liability and will not be held responsible for any content submission posted by any third party or by you.
All prices are in US Dollars and are effective and valid only in the United States of America. Delicious Sip reserves the right to alter, change specifications on products/services offered, or discontinue products/services without prior notice on anything offered on the site without obligation. All purchased items from Delicious Sip are under shipment contract and risk of loss for items passes to you upon our delivery to the shipping carrier. Despite our best attempts at accuracy on the site, we do not warrant that all content on our site is error-free.
Please note that local charges (sales tax,customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customer's own expense.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all contents of the Delicious Sip site and our products are offered on an “as is” basis without any expressed or implied warranty whatsoever. Use of the contents and website are at your sole risk. We do not guarantee that the site or server will be free of harmful components including viruses, nor that the site will be error-free or uninterrupted nor that defects will be corrected even if we know about them.
Limitation of Liability
Delicious Sip or its suppliers or its licensors in no circumstance will be held liable for any expenses or losses, or any damages, of any kind, whatsoever, including, without limitation, consequential damages, special incidental, or expenses or losses arising in relation to this or any linked site, or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or performance, or in connection with any failure, interruption, error, defect, omission, delay in transmission or operation, online system failure, or computer virus, regardless if Delicious Sip or our representatives, are advised of the possibility of such losses, expenses, or damages.
Any dispute arising from these terms shall be construed and governed in accordance with New Mexico State law, without regard to the conflict of the laws thereof, and to the laws of the United States of America. With respect to such matters, Delicious Sip and you also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction in the courts of New Mexico. If any individual chooses to access this site from outside the United States of America, said individual will be responsible for compliance with all laws that may be applicable.